Thursday, March 7, 2019

How to use Coinbase for buying cryptocurrencies?

If you are keen to trade digital currencies, you will be needed a perfect and genuine platform on which you can trade with greater reliability. Most of the platforms don’t have the technology to communicate with the blockchain, but Coinbase is one of them that offers the complete services concerning to the cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is also known as global digital exchange company (Gdax) that allows the users to buy, and sell digital currencies as well as to send complete transactions for blockchain network. Its wallet allowsstoring the digital currencies. 

If you want to enjoy the complete features while buying with the Gdax, you will probably need to start with the platform in order to proceed further.

  • Firstly, you need to reach the Coinbase page, where you will need to click on the “Sign Up” tab.
  • Now, you need to fill all the necessary information and then need to confirm the email address.
  • You will now need to log back to Coinbase, where you will need to confirm your mobile number after entering the otp.
  • After confirming your email and phone number, you need to add a level of security i.e. two-factor authentication (2FA) which ensures the access of your account only when you have the physical possession of one of your device.
  • Now, you need to make verification of your ID by uploading the documents for the ID you want to show like driving license.
  • Finally, you need to add a payment method through which you will buy digital coins. Here, you will need to go to the “Setting Menu” and then need to go to the tab “Linked Accounts” and further need to click on the “Link a New.”
  • Now, you can buy some coins while after clicking on the buy/sell tab to see the coins you want to select.

This way, you can successfully use Coinbase for buying cryptocurrencies. However, if you need more information or help for Coinbase, you can dial a coinbase support number.

If this blog post is useful to you, please don’t forget to like, share, and comment.

13 comments:

  1. If you have any problem while using Cash App refunds, you can also call our Cash App toll free number. Our customer care officer will immediately resolve your problem. Call us: +1(855)504-2121

    Cashapp Refund Number

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. crypto.com referral ID

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bloghoping and i really love to comment on your blog. their explanation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. bitcoin to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. ethereum to paypal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Bitcoin ATM near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. orbitex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. cryptocurrency

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Cryptocurrency investment management

    ReplyDelete
  11. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. dollar to inr today

    ReplyDelete
  12. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. dollar to inr today

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. bitcoin to visa

    ReplyDelete